Careers with the Advance Group
Thank you for interest in working with Advance Construction Scotland. We are always on the look-out for new talent and skilled individuals. As our business grows, we seek to recruit individuals who are passionate about their role within our business. Our staff are our business, and we reward our staff with generous training, potential for growth and development and industry competitive salaries.
If you are interested in working with Advance Construction Scotland, please send an up to date CV stating which type of role you would be best suited to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to continued growth have a vacancy for Document Controller to join our Engineering/Technical Team.
We’re offering internal training so if you’re familiar with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) and are keen to learn new skills this could be a great opportunity for you.
Duties will include the following –
- Maintain and record information flow from clients, record and register relevant documents and incorporate into ACS system.
- Recording and registering of information via email, disc or project vault.
- Regularly checking live project vaults and downloading, registering information.
- Print & Scan Drawings at Request
- Maintain Live Site Tracker
- Recording CCTV surveys and filing on system.
For more information and to register your interest, please email and attach your CV to Darren Sommer, Engineering Manager email@example.com
Due to continued growth we are seeking a Technical Administrator to join our Engineering/Technical Team.
We are offering internal training so if you’re familiar with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) and are keen to learn new skills this could be a great opportunity for you.
Duties will include but not limited to:
Providing admin support to our technical team of Managers and Directors
Submitting permits and licences and liaising with local councils and governing bodies
Dealing with Disclosure Scotland applications
Typing of minutes
Diary management / Scheduling meetings and appointments
Filing and general admin duties
Knowledge of sage would be advantageous
For more information and to register your interest, please email and attach your CV to Darren Sommer, Engineering Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to continued growth we have a vacancies for SITE ENGINEERS, PROJECT MANAGERS and PROJECT ENGINEERS.
For more information and to register interest, please email your CV to Darren Sommer, Engineering Manager or Lance Gordon / Technical Director email@example.com LanceGordon@acscotland.com
Due to continued growth and success, Advance Construction Scotland Ltd are seeking to recruit in the Fife area.
We’re looking for Foremen, Ground Workers and Excavator Operators for our long term contract awards in and around Fife, in particular Kingdom Park, Kirckaldy and Old Tullis Russell Site, Glenrothes.
In return we offer the best rates paid and the security of long term employment in the Fife area for the successful candidates working for the largest Ground Works Civils Contractor in Scotland.
Please register your interest by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01698 824442.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join the business on a permanent basis, the purpose of the role will be to maintain and develop social media platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing company website and all social media platforms
- Event management
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns targeted to clients and supply chain.
- Producing data analysis reports
- Managing marketing budgets and tracker systems
- Liaising with all departments internally as well as external customers
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Degree qualified in a marketing related subject.
- Experience in similar role – Marketing Coordinator/Marketing Assistant/Marketing Executive
- Experience managing social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced user of Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of the construction industry would be beneficial.
Please email applications & CV to: Lynsey Breen – email@example.com
Submit Your Details
Looking to work with Advance Group groundworker, HGV driver, labourer, plant operator or utility worker?
We are always looking for hard-working and enthusiastic employees and regularly employ throughout the year. Fill in your details below to be added to our database for future consideration.
All applicants MUST be in possession of a valid CSCS, CPCS or CPC card, for their relevant position.