Careers with the Advance Group
Thank you for interest in working with Advance Construction Scotland. We are always on the look-out for new talent and skilled individuals. As our business grows, we seek to recruit individuals who are passionate about their role within our business. Our staff are our business, and we reward our staff with generous training, potential for growth and development and industry competitive salaries.
If you are interested in working with Advance Construction Scotland, please send an up to date CV stating which type of role you would be best suited to email@example.com
Ground Modelling Engineer
Due to continued growth, Advance Construction Scotland are looking for a Ground Modelling Engineer to help meet demands.
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our earthworks department based in the Bellshill Office with experience in:
- Building 3D Models with software package (N4CE would be advantageous)
- Detailed analysis of existing/proposed site design drawings and site investigation reports
- Providing Volumes/Calculations for tender submissions and current construction projects
- Liaising with external clients and internal estimating/construction departments
Please register your interest along with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi Utilities Division – Design Co-ordinator
Due to company expansion, we are seeking to recruit a driven and talented design coordinator on a permanent basis, based in our Livingston office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination of Gas, Electricity and Water project designs, ensuring timely and accurate completion in line with industry standards.
- Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in design coordination within the Utilities sector
- Desire to excel in the energy and utilities sector
- Understanding and interest in utility design
- Organised and adaptable with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to manage and prioritise high workloads
- Strong administration skills to enable management of multiple and critical tasks
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Capable of co-ordinating a number of utility projects
- Accurate and timely completion of applications for design on new contract awards
- Proactively communicate any issues or delays to line manager and, if necessary, assess and outline their impact upon deadlines to all key stakeholders
- Manage the design process and client expectations around project delivery to be sure of a positive experience and if necessary, escalate to line manager
- Assist in advising clients on the best possible course of action with regards to their utility problems
- Develop excellent relationships both internal and external
- Co-ordinate with suppliers and agents to ensure all parties are clear on deliverables, costs and time scales while ensuring that these are met
- Support the wider needs of the business as required
This is very exciting opportunity for the successful successful candidate to join a growing and driven business. Salary will be dependent on experience. If interested, please apply to email@example.com
Submit Your Details
Looking to work with Advance Group groundworker, HGV driver, labourer, plant operator or utility worker?
We are always looking for hard-working and enthusiastic employees and regularly employ throughout the year. Fill in your details below to be added to our database for future consideration.
All applicants MUST be in possession of a valid CSCS, CPCS or CPC card, for their relevant position.