Careers with the Advance Group
Thank you for interest in working with Advance Construction Scotland. We are always on the look-out for new talent and skilled individuals. As our business grows, we seek to recruit individuals who are passionate about their role within our business. Our staff are our business, and we reward our staff with generous training, potential for growth and development and industry competitive salaries.
If you are interested in working with Advance Construction Scotland, please send an up to date CV stating which type of role you would be best suited to email@example.com
Due to continued growth, Advance Construction Scotland are looking for a Document Controller to help meet demands.
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our engineering department based in the Bellshill Office.
General responsibilities include:
- Maintain and record information flow from clients & incorporate into ACS system.
- Recording and registering of information via email, disc or project vault.
- Regularly checking live project vaults and keeping site registers updated.
- Preparation of site ganger boxes.
- Preparation of site drawing registers and hyperlinks to most recent drawings.
- Print & Scan Drawings at request.
- Document duplication.
- Liaising with engineers/external clients.
- Proven experience working in an administration/construction role.
- Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload when managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Great communication skills.
Please register your interest along with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Administrator Responsibilities include:
- Participating in creating and implementing training programs
- Booking and setting up classrooms and training venues
- Managing schedules, records and accounts receivable
- Contacting Supervisors and managers to confirm training
- Continuous review of company training records and renewing qualifications prior to expiry
We are looking for a Training Administrator to support our training function. You will be responsible for communicating with participants and vendors and assist with developing the most effective programs.
In this role, you should combine a strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and work under pressure. You should also be a reliable problem-solver
Your goal will be to ensure that our training programs are engaging and run smoothly.
- Participate in creating and implementing training programs
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
- Book classrooms and ensure they’re properly set up
- Prepare and disseminate material (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms)
- Act as a point-of-contact for vendors and participants
- Handle accounts receivable and ensure invoices are raised
- Resolve issues as they arise
- Submit reports on training activities and results
- Proven experience as a Training Administrator, HR Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of office procedures and billing
- Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of databases
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Construction Card schemes such as CSCS & CPCS
Preferred but not essential:
- Knowledge of SVQ Systems
- Knowledge of CPCS-on
- Knowledge of Pearson Vue H&S Test system
£ Salary Negotiable
Contact: Gary Logan (Training & Development Manager) 01506 353999, email@example.com
Multi Utilities Division – Design Co-ordinator
Due to company expansion, we are seeking to recruit a driven and talented design coordinator on a permanent basis, based in our Livingston office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination of Gas, Electricity and Water project designs, ensuring timely and accurate completion in line with industry standards.
- Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in design coordination within the Utilities sector
- Desire to excel in the energy and utilities sector
- Understanding and interest in utility design
- Organised and adaptable with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to manage and prioritise high workloads
- Strong administration skills to enable management of multiple and critical tasks
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Capable of co-ordinating a number of utility projects
- Accurate and timely completion of applications for design on new contract awards
- Proactively communicate any issues or delays to line manager and, if necessary, assess and outline their impact upon deadlines to all key stakeholders
- Manage the design process and client expectations around project delivery to be sure of a positive experience and if necessary, escalate to line manager
- Assist in advising clients on the best possible course of action with regards to their utility problems
- Develop excellent relationships both internal and external
- Co-ordinate with suppliers and agents to ensure all parties are clear on deliverables, costs and time scales while ensuring that these are met
- Support the wider needs of the business as required
This is very exciting opportunity for the successful successful candidate to join a growing and driven business. Salary will be dependent on experience. If interested, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Details
Looking to work with Advance Group groundworker, HGV driver, labourer, plant operator or utility worker?
We are always looking for hard-working and enthusiastic employees and regularly employ throughout the year. Fill in your details below to be added to our database for future consideration.
All applicants MUST be in possession of a valid CSCS, CPCS or CPC card, for their relevant position.