Careers with the Advance Group
Thank you for interest in working with Advance Construction Scotland. We are always on the look-out for new talent and skilled individuals. As our business grows, we seek to recruit individuals who are passionate about their role within our business. Our staff are our business, and we reward our staff with generous training, potential for growth and development and industry competitive salaries.
If you are interested in working with Advance Construction Scotland, please send an up to date CV stating which type of role you would be best suited to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join the business on a permanent basis, the purpose of the role will be to maintain and develop social media platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing company website and all social media platforms
- Event management
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns targeted to clients and supply chain.
- Producing data analysis reports
- Managing marketing budgets and tracker systems
- Liaising with all departments internally as well as external customers
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Degree qualified in a marketing related subject.
- Experience in similar role – Marketing Coordinator/Marketing Assistant/Marketing Executive
- Experience managing social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced user of Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of the construction industry would be beneficial.
Please email applications & CV to: Lynsey Breen – email@example.com
Submit Your Details
Looking to work with Advance Group groundworker, HGV driver, labourer, plant operator or utility worker?
We are always looking for hard-working and enthusiastic employees and regularly employ throughout the year. Fill in your details below to be added to our database for future consideration.
All applicants MUST be in possession of a valid CSCS, CPCS or CPC card, for their relevant position.